Who am I?

My photo
My name is Merelyn..I'm EXTRA small for my age but have SUPER BIG dream to achieve in lyfe..I don't talk much but i do SMILE a lot..NOTHING MUCH!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A day of celebration 27/04

Hello again people...
how's life so far?..
hope doing just fine and well aight!

well, to tell the truth i didn't planned to post anything today
and i didn't planned to online as well
since today was my 1st day of exam...

but i just can't help it and I feel like sharing it to you guys..
hehehehe...
as the title of this post goes
" A Day Of Celebration "
well at least for "Me" lah..
hehehe

so what's with the celebration..
1. Today is my late Aunt Alinah's Birthday
2. Baby Kyarra Amani was born today
3. I managed to answer my 1st killer paper for this semester final examination..
well not that very excellent i must say but worth it with the effort that i put to study this subject
i guess, erk!


Though i feel quite sad despite that my aunt is no longer here anymore, but deep down, she will owez be remembered by us..
nothing is much more precious than the memories that we had together...
may u rest in peace, dear aunt...

and so...
" Baby Kyarra Amani "
say hello to the world
was born today : 27th April 2011
weight : 2.9+ kg
(i forgot what the + is cuz i was so excited talking to my brother)
oh and my mom told my brother, and my brother told me that mom said this little fella here will be as naughty as her "Aunt Kici" cus she was born in the afternoon at 12.40p.m just like me..
ehh btul mehh?
naughty meh saya??..
well, maybe...
naughty n nice...
hahaha

i just cant wait to meet her soon...real soon :)
wait for Aunt to come to KL and we're gonna have fun times together okay
Baby Kyarra <3




and so, i'm gonna celebrate all the 3 things above with...
Livita & Kit Kat...
hehehe...

yeahhh that's it for today's entry
am gonna update again later...
gonna continue study
till then...
take care loves ;)


-sikicigembiragembira-
merelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment