Who am I?

My photo
My name is Merelyn..I'm EXTRA small for my age but have SUPER BIG dream to achieve in lyfe..I don't talk much but i do SMILE a lot..NOTHING MUCH!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

to share with you what i have shared from others

3F...thus this sound familiar to u?...i think no right?me too i never heard of this 3F thing before not until my English lect told us in class... what the 3F really means is that Food,Fuel, and Financial...hahaha..easy kan? and do guys realize that this 3 main F(s) are now contribute to the world crisis...hurrmmm..and this 3 main F(s) are also well connected and it ol started from hurrmmm...either 1 i guess...huhu...no money+no fuel+no food = DEATH!..no!!!!.....bear this in mind as my lect said " Live Within Your Means "!

No comments:

Post a Comment