Who am I?

My photo
My name is Merelyn..I'm EXTRA small for my age but have SUPER BIG dream to achieve in lyfe..I don't talk much but i do SMILE a lot..NOTHING MUCH!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm back with the new me!

heee...it's been a while since i shared something with u guys right?...well actually i went for a Retreat (a christian camp) in Koingaran, Tambunan (such a beautiful and peaceful place)....a place where the sisters & brothers live....believe me...you will love the place too! ;)...from the 1st day i came to that place, i knew i wud luv that place...such a beautiful, peaceful,wonderful,amazing,etc though the place is very cold...uuu owh and the water too as cold as ice but refreshing..hehehe...so many words that we can describe that place...i came to that place to renew myself...to renew from my past...i've been hurt many times...so i came there with a big hope that i can heal my self....and yes i'm free from those feelings that keeps burden me ol this while and i can't think of any other feelings that i felt now besides happy,peaceful and filled with GOD'S greatest LOVE...so the moral of the story here is that, sometimes we feel very sad and burdened with a lot of things...we forgot that there is one person who can help with our problems and that is GOD!...i'm not sharing this only for those who are christian but also other religions as well...so my dear friends, why don't spend a little bit of our 24-hours a day with GOD, speak to GOD, and believe me you too will feel much happier LIKE ME!!! ;)

1 comment: