Who am I?

My photo
My name is Merelyn..I'm EXTRA small for my age but have SUPER BIG dream to achieve in lyfe..I don't talk much but i do SMILE a lot..NOTHING MUCH!

Monday, October 19, 2009

made with love by si kici!!

it's been a while thou...
since i last updated..hehehe
well today's topic is everything about..
"made with <3"

hehehe...narh it's not a big deal anyway..
just wanna share some thoughts, feelings, emotions, etc..
which i expressed it tru arts
(if this considered as a piece of art..which i believe it is..hehe)
well here it is...
my 1st ever made-with-love tee..
btw this tee i made purposely for our exhibition in conjunction with 'Malam Seni Aurora' which was held on the 18/10/2009 at Dewan Resital, UMS..hehehe

TAADAA!!!




hehehe..cantik ka??hahaha
i can't believe i have the ability to produce such junkies thou i know it's not as pretty lyke thos pro..
whutever mere!!

and here's another creation of mind
well actually i didn't create it, God created it
i just took a pic of it..hehehe
this pictures were taken for quite sumetimes ..
wud lyke to share with u guys long tyme odey but i'm just to lazy to update and upload it in my blog...
since i can't sleep, i can't even study, i'm bored playing with FB, and i don't know what else to surf therefore i finally decided to update my blog today and shre with u guys...ehehe..
anyway here's some pics of the view from my room/house/block/kg E/UMS


the sunrise view
nice kan...

this is what is lyke from the view of my room
my most-fav view of all..hehehe

well i guess that's all for now..
will share some more next tyme...
till den, have a gud day peeps....

madewithluv
-mere-

No comments:

Post a Comment