Who am I?

My photo
My name is Merelyn..I'm EXTRA small for my age but have SUPER BIG dream to achieve in lyfe..I don't talk much but i do SMILE a lot..NOTHING MUCH!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Finally...

yeahh finally...
the moment that i've beenn waiting for....



my 1st ever BABY...

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

TAAADAAA!!!!!!!!!



fresh from the..BOX..hahaha















my precious white-baby-holga
which in no time i will transformed it into my precious BLING2-white-baby-holga

muahahahahaha

oh yeah and thinking of a D-I-Y bag for this lovely junk as well...

yet to be done during my final break..ehehehe...

well havent got my 1st shoot yet since i just got it last night and havent got the chance to go to the shop to buy some rolls

but sure will upload it later..hehehe

still have to learn many things though...

owh ya btw..here's are some photos taken with my normal digital camera with the effect of jelly lens..hehehe...


si "MEOW"









just some random shoot by me...hehehe
will upload a proper one later...
till my next update
-freakingout-
mere

No comments:

Post a Comment