Who am I?

My photo
My name is Merelyn..I'm EXTRA small for my age but have SUPER BIG dream to achieve in lyfe..I don't talk much but i do SMILE a lot..NOTHING MUCH!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Be Careful With What U Wish For

i wish for a new lappie, a light-small and handy notebook (ya i know maybe i'm not grateful with what i have now but then again, it's quite huge for the petite-size of myself..)...

for the ease of bringing it anywhere, everywhere

i just wish for it but i never expect to get it in the nearest time


THANK YOU MUMMY+DADDY

for this gift....really9 appreciate it

i'm just so excited and happy to received it today.....

taaddaaaa...



just a perfect x'mas cum new year cum early brithday present of mine.....

love..love...love....


THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN MUM+DAD




-i'mjustsohappy-
mere

No comments:

Post a Comment