Who am I?

My photo
My name is Merelyn..I'm EXTRA small for my age but have SUPER BIG dream to achieve in lyfe..I don't talk much but i do SMILE a lot..NOTHING MUCH!

Monday, January 4, 2010

The Bridesmaid

goodbye 2009, hello 2010!!
a new year, a new semester, but the same old me with a new year resolutions..hehe
well i did mention ' i went to some place for some reasons' in my last post...
well actually i went to RANAU to attend my couzie wed
apart from attending the wed i was given a chance to be the Bridesmaid...
i was having such a fun, exciting and blast moment...
seeing a happy newly-wed, helping the bride and ensuring the needs and comfort the bride needs before she pronounce the "YES I DO"

well pictures describe it all how much i was having fun at that time....
*
*
*
*


The Groom a.k.a my Couzie/The Bride

The happy newly-wed parents


Pwetty-pwetty faces

the video/cameramen

the family members

The Loving Newly-Wed Couple

Me and Couzie - the Bridesmaids

The Flower Girls, Ring Boy, The Bridesmaids, The Newly-Wed

meet the parents :)

Just Married :)

a moment with the newly wed

Mummy & Daddy



Brothers & Sisters


-end of duty-


-SikicitheBridesmaid-
mere


1 comment:

  1. oww dear...every1 look perfectly gorgeous, especialy my little princess mere =)
    I love this album very much!

    ReplyDelete