Who am I?

My photo
My name is Merelyn..I'm EXTRA small for my age but have SUPER BIG dream to achieve in lyfe..I don't talk much but i do SMILE a lot..NOTHING MUCH!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Dear God,

I just have the feeling to talk to u today...
since ur the only one that i cud talk to ryte now...
my life is kinda boring at the moment since all i dat i can do ryte now is get up, eat, watch tv, on9, watch tv some more or movie, eat again, flipped to my old mag, dreaming and dreaming some more....

despite all of this, i just wanna thanked u for everything that u have given me whether I realized it or not..

Dear God,

I hope I'm doing the right thing bout my feeling and stuffs...
I know and I believe u'll have a bigger plan for me...
and i will never stop believing in what u've prepared for me
all i'm asking is for u to give me strength and courage to face this each day of my life..

Dear God,
I'm glad that we have this talk...
and I'm feeling much better...

Amen....


-sikicifeelsempty-
mere

No comments:

Post a Comment