Who am I?

My photo
My name is Merelyn..I'm EXTRA small for my age but have SUPER BIG dream to achieve in lyfe..I don't talk much but i do SMILE a lot..NOTHING MUCH!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

hurrmm...
how to start this...
i just hate people who likes to give up for his/her life easily....
HELLO?? EXCUSE ME??!
..ur not the only person who is suffering from all kinds of problems...
i admit that sometimes shits happen
well maybe 'always' for certain people
but come on....
life ain't shud be easy...

u think ur the only one being hurt...
well i'm hurt too...
each and everyone of us here in this earth will/ has been experiencing all this kind of situations

if u think u want to end ur life today,
well think back of how many babies, people who suffer from diseases, people who really9 want to live...
fighting and trying their best,
giving their best efforts to live!!!

okay...i'm done here



p/s:
i know "U" will read this...
and if u think by saying and doing that will get my attention,
CONGRATULATIONS u got it ...
but honestly by "U" saying and doing that kind of things makes me really-super-duper annoyed and makes me even wanna stay away from "U" as far as i can...
Thank You for ruining what we had.....




-sikiciissuperpissedoff!-
mere

No comments:

Post a Comment