Who am I?

My photo
My name is Merelyn..I'm EXTRA small for my age but have SUPER BIG dream to achieve in lyfe..I don't talk much but i do SMILE a lot..NOTHING MUCH!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Playing around with the fonts

last nite was another heart-breaking, non-stop tears rolling down, swollen eyes for me...
i tot i was strong enuf to be the 2nd but i guess i'm not
it really hurts me a lot to know that he loves her so much than me
even worst, he compared me and saying that we are alike
so what is there for me left for u
i tot i was different than her
but all u can say it i'm everything the same with her..
i guess it's better for me to back out now rather than u leaving me again....
sorry in advanced...but i'll make sure u will have no notice bout me leaving u..
sayonara....Aishiteru, Daisuki da yo





-sikicisukasuka:)-
mere

No comments:

Post a Comment