Who am I?

My photo
My name is Merelyn..I'm EXTRA small for my age but have SUPER BIG dream to achieve in lyfe..I don't talk much but i do SMILE a lot..NOTHING MUCH!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

it's 1.21a.m (lappie clock) and 1.29a.m (hp clock) now
and i still couldn't sleep...
sitting on a couch, with the TV's switch on, sitting facing through the window,looking for stars (which i couldn't find one) , besides on9...
the past 2 days been busy and very tiring for me...
didn't go out that much since most of the time i'm helping with my cuzzie wed
Congratulations to the newly-wed-cuzzie...
it's been tiring and my feet hurts (Thanks to the 5inch heels..hahahaha)
but really enjoyed dancing 'poco-poco'..LOL~

well nothing much to share dis tyme..
upon going through the webs, i found this bag which i super-duper-fall-in-love with...


D&G RM3994



oh how i wish i cud have this bag....
D&G RM3158

oh seriously i'm so in love with this 2 bags...if only i cud have it now....
if i can keep RM1 a day x 365 day = RM365
it will takes me about 10 years to buy one of this bag..LOL~
by that time this pieces will go out of fashion odey leh...



just by thinking bout this makes me hungry again
so better off now to eat and try to sleep...
nyte2 people...


-sikicidreamstoownthisbags-
mere

No comments:

Post a Comment