Who am I?

My photo
My name is Merelyn..I'm EXTRA small for my age but have SUPER BIG dream to achieve in lyfe..I don't talk much but i do SMILE a lot..NOTHING MUCH!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sharing is Caring

it's nearly 1.30AM and i'm still wide awake...
i can't sleep so ya as usual thing to do on9..
as i went through some websites of my usual daily-visit blog, i found this one blog which actually helps in adding some personal sense of style without over doing it and the best part is that it is wearable to college/classes...
yeahhh..
so no "pening2 kepala" again to think of what to wear to class kan...
i found it just now and i would like to share with u guys lah..hehehehe
well maybe some of u might have visited this blog way before me but who cares..
sy maw share juga..
boleh bah kan??
ya..ya i know..
if me mestilah boleh..
owh crapppp!!..
self talking again..hahaha

neway here's the link and i hope u will find it as useful as i am..
good luck and have a fashionista-days ahead




-sikiciactuallyisoutofhermindwhatadayforher-
merelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment