Who am I?

My photo
My name is Merelyn..I'm EXTRA small for my age but have SUPER BIG dream to achieve in lyfe..I don't talk much but i do SMILE a lot..NOTHING MUCH!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Moody :( :) :@ :/ :s

well here i am...
still alive thou i haven't updated my blog since ...well u know if u've been following me..
hehe..

actually i'm not in da mood for blog update but then i don't know what to do and i'm bored..
i've been sitting on this chair since 7.18p.m and now it's 11.00p.m
gosh it's like almost 4 hours and i've done nothing...

i'm having my midterm 2 days from now..
i'll be having 3 papers on dat one particular crazy day...
i've haven't study and prepare much
assignment is due on the same day
lab reports as well
so yeah basically that day will be my worst day ever...

but here i am..
doing nothing but on9, with my cheezels bizkits and a cup of tea..
sume1 should just slap me in the face and help me to get my a#$ off to study ...

tomorrow will be another long-lectures for me again...
rather then sitting here doing nothing, it's better for me to go to sleep
so gudnyte people...
have a pleasant days ahead
have a happy-cheerful stress-free days ahead
and take care....
God bless...


-sikiciisnotindamoodforstudysume1pleasehelpher-
mere

1 comment: