Who am I?

My photo
My name is Merelyn..I'm EXTRA small for my age but have SUPER BIG dream to achieve in lyfe..I don't talk much but i do SMILE a lot..NOTHING MUCH!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

December...

well i guess it's been a month now since my last post...
November was really a busy month for me...
sorry for the lack of update...
even for my FB as well...
sometimes i just don't know what to update...
though there are so much to share...

since i'm on my holiday now...i just wanna take this opportunity to have a really good stress- free, fun-time and time of my own..
so yeah probably this is the only post for me this month...
ooo wait maybe this will be my last post for this year....hopefully not..hehe

2010 wasn't really a great year for me but of course there are certain good things happened...
so people let us enjoy our remaining days of 2010...
till then....



-sikicilovesdecember-
mere

2 comments: