Who am I?

My photo
My name is Merelyn..I'm EXTRA small for my age but have SUPER BIG dream to achieve in lyfe..I don't talk much but i do SMILE a lot..NOTHING MUCH!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Get On Board


hey there again...
must be wondering bout the title hurh??
well just wanna share ( and hopefully u guys might as well will support..fingers crossedXX) bout a campaign by UNICEF on child abuse..
will not elaborate more on this...
u guys can check it out ur self
and mmm might as well spend a couple of minutes and support this campaign...
let us all stand up, voice out for those little ones, and make this world a better place to live in...
till then...
V peace out people V



care to join in??...click here
spread the words out...
sharing is caring ryte??

hehehe...



-sikicihappy-
mere

1 comment: