Who am I?

My photo
My name is Merelyn..I'm EXTRA small for my age but have SUPER BIG dream to achieve in lyfe..I don't talk much but i do SMILE a lot..NOTHING MUCH!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Alone and Away

while everybody is busy preparing for New Year
i will be on my way to some place for a reason which i will share it in my next post
will be away for a couple of days..
sad...
away from my family, my friends, my BFF and my dear
sure gonna mish him so much.....
arrrgghhh....
will be celebrating the new year alone, probably with few strangers i guess
hopefully the line won't get to busy so i can call my family and my dear...
uhuhuuuhu......


till my next post...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 !!!!!
HAVE A BLAST NEW YEAR CELEBRATION

-kiciiscelebratingNewYearsALONE-
mere

No comments:

Post a Comment