Who am I?

My photo
My name is Merelyn..I'm EXTRA small for my age but have SUPER BIG dream to achieve in lyfe..I don't talk much but i do SMILE a lot..NOTHING MUCH!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

random post by si kici



hey youls...
how's life been?...
mua?? well nothing much new bout me..
still being da same old mere...
only with lotsa assignments and lab reports need to be done
final exam is just around the corner
probably a month away or maybe less...
i don't know cuz i haven't check my schedule yet..got no time at the moment..

i have nothing much to share actually...
i just feel like i want to blog on something
therefore, this post came about....

owh well, UMS currently having Tamu Gadang + Convocations + APK expo
to bad i cant join the fun...
am enjoying myself in UNIMAS at the moment..
only for a couple of days for the Minggu Seni Budaya & Warisan (MSBW)
will be joining some dance workshops which i'm looking forward for it....

btw during APK expo, our group will be operating on the 8th and 9th of November 2010 ( do look for Solero Shop Co.)
do come and support us and my other friends as well...
we will be selling drinks and handmade stuffs such as bookmark, brooch and badges...
here let me show u some of the examples of badge that i made :-




this is one of my fav design :)

hehe.. well i guess my post will end here...
to sleepy odey
have to wake up early again tomorrow
will be updating again tomorrow on MSBW (hopefully..)
till then take care, have a great days ahead
and thanx for taking sometimes to read my post

-sikicimisshisbeysomuch-
mere

No comments:

Post a Comment