Who am I?

My photo
My name is Merelyn..I'm EXTRA small for my age but have SUPER BIG dream to achieve in lyfe..I don't talk much but i do SMILE a lot..NOTHING MUCH!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

random post..again :)

well here's a new post from me..
actually there are so many things that i would like to share with u guys but i just don't know where to start off...
so many things happened in my life since then...
i just don't know where to begin now..
everything is mixed up..
so basically my life is just doing perfectly fine (well not that perfect if u know what i mean)
exam is just around the corner...
less than a month from today's date...
i haven't finished my lab reports yet
been missing my besties all the time...
i wonder how their life are now...
so much catching up to do....
i miss home and the food but when i'm home i feel bored cuz everyone is busy with works and my parents are busy with the renovation at "kampung"
so yeah dat's y i rarely going back home ryte now....

hurmmm what else yarh...
nothing much larh ....
i wud say that my life now is like the rainbows ...
colorful ryte??
or maybe like the Ferris-wheel..
at one point, ur on top and at another ur down...
or maybe like a Roller-coaster (sorry i don't know how to spell it right..LOL~)..whuteva lah kan...
yeahh i think that is the best on how to describe my life at the moment...

P/S: dearest aunt, i really2 missed u so much...it's almost 100 days since u left us...hope ur doing just fine on the other side of life...Missed u so badly :(


-sikiciisbored-
mere

No comments:

Post a Comment