Who am I?

My photo
My name is Merelyn..I'm EXTRA small for my age but have SUPER BIG dream to achieve in lyfe..I don't talk much but i do SMILE a lot..NOTHING MUCH!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I did Bad...

on my way to UMS, i got a message from my friend
a text from a friend of mine saying "Ko sudah Check result?"
my heart starts to beat a lil bit faster than usual...nervous i guess...
but i just keep it cool and answered "Blum.."
along the way i can't stop thinking and feeling like going to check my result asap...
but yeah i have to get things done first

currently not in the mood at the moment...
until my dear Leo keep on asking why i'm so quiet and not acting like usual along the way...
but then i try to hide the 'nervous' - ness of mine and act like usual (thou he can tell that i was only pretending to be okay...)

after i reached home, i went straight to my room and went on9 (till at this moment of typing tis post)
as usual have to do a few procedures before i can login to our main portal
then after i managed to log in
went to check on my result...

gosh..
i can't believe it...
i did really bad in my exams....
i went speechless and all of a sudden i'm not hungry anymore thou i'm really damn hungry at first...
i just don't know what to do now, how to faced it and the most important thing is how to faced my parent when they know about this..

i just don't feel like eating or doing anything at this moment...
i just feel like going to a place where i just can be alone and away from anybody else till i feel okay...

but despite from all of this, i'm thankful that i passed (thou with no flying colors) and can continue with my lesson soon....



-kicireallyneedstoworkharderforthissemester-
mere


No comments:

Post a Comment