Who am I?

My photo
My name is Merelyn..I'm EXTRA small for my age but have SUPER BIG dream to achieve in lyfe..I don't talk much but i do SMILE a lot..NOTHING MUCH!

Friday, December 11, 2009

Si kici made her own vintage-Fun

ehehehe...
yarh so here's another update from me with my so gyla2 moment
well don't blame me for doing this cuz if u were me u don't have anything to do at my house besides eat,watch tv,eat,watch tv, blablabla..hahahaha
being the only girl in my family it's quite hard for me especially in choosing what to wear, what's hot, what's not, is it ok on me and stuff lyke that...
yeah so basically u will see me in some boring, plain, simple attire which u also can see me wearing it over and over again till I, myself got bored..ahahaha
but yeah everybody has their own taste and way of grooming their self ryte..so i don't really care what people think of what i'm wearing as well...hehehe

so here's me with my gyla2 self-timer-photoshoot..hahahaha
hope this will cheers you guys up..
pardon me again with my oh-so-not-fashionable-mix&match-attire :)


left : my nerdy glass, plain old black 3/4 sleeved, basic white-gold clincher, purple polka-dots high waist purchase from CheezyButton, DIY-stud Red Rubi Shoes

right : my nerdy glass, sequinned T-shirt, basic white-gold clincher, purple polka-dots high waist purchase from CheezyButton, DIY-stud Red Rubi Shoes

and this four pics below is what i wore during my day out with my mum..hehehe
on me : my nerdy glass, my DIY Made-With-Love T-shirt, basic white-gold clincher,
purple polka high waist, DIY-stud bronze Rubi Shoes and Fringe bag purchase from OneDressToGo

it was fun to dress something is not ur casuality and i hope to do in some more in the future..hehehehe...though i got a weird-kind of look from this one little girl and her dad and i heard she said to her dad " OLD Fashion juga sluar de?? "
hahahahaha...well this is normal, wearing it when u stayed on West Malaysia but here in East Malaysia, wearing something like this is some kind of 'ketinggalan zaman' i guess....Correct me if i'm wrong...hehehe

owh and some of the stuff that i purchased are from pre-loved blog which became my addiction nowadays since it is way more cheaper than the usual blogshops...
Some of the stuffs are brand new and they are selling it cheaper than in the usual brand new blogshops

-vintagefunbysikici-
mere

No comments:

Post a Comment