Who am I?

My photo
My name is Merelyn..I'm EXTRA small for my age but have SUPER BIG dream to achieve in lyfe..I don't talk much but i do SMILE a lot..NOTHING MUCH!

Friday, December 18, 2009

This week will be just me and her....

the title says it all...
yearp this week, and next week till i started my second semester will be just me and her..
wondering who that "Her" is????
ehehehe..let me introduce you to my new lurve..
her name is "PICKO"
everyone...meet my little-cutesy-pups
*
*
*
*
*
*





ehehe...yearh..yearh i know she's not that oh-so-cute lil pups but i love her so much..
got it from my dad (well actually my dad took it from my uncle's house)..
she's so "kuat makan, manja" and playful..
she likes to play with my bro's socks..hahaha
but what i love her so much is the color of her eyes..
i wish i have that eyes..eheheheh
sure gonna mish my pups so much when i got back to college in 2 weeks tyme....








-kicilurveherpups-
mere

No comments:

Post a Comment