Who am I?

My photo
My name is Merelyn..I'm EXTRA small for my age but have SUPER BIG dream to achieve in lyfe..I don't talk much but i do SMILE a lot..NOTHING MUCH!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year...New Me..New You!!!!!

Good bye 2008....Helloo 2009!!
Wishing ol the bloggers a very Happy New Kerbau Year 2009..hehehehe
hurrmm...i'm sure that each and everyone of us here have their own either new or still stick to the old one resolution right..
well as for me, still stick to the old n add a few new one...heeehee....
well, what to share for today....
well nothing special...celebrate the NEW YEAR with my cousin...did nothing just bbq and chat ol nite long counting the minutes to the new year 2009.....wish to see the fire works but i guess not this year again...
basicly that's ol that happen for today...
well gtg..
to be continue for the next updates....

No comments:

Post a Comment