Who am I?

My photo
My name is Merelyn..I'm EXTRA small for my age but have SUPER BIG dream to achieve in lyfe..I don't talk much but i do SMILE a lot..NOTHING MUCH!

Monday, January 19, 2009

a trip to LOK KAWI WILDLIFE PARK..

urrrrggghh....

hehehe...

little baby elephant is sleeping....ssshhhh...keep quite!!


owwhhh soo sweettt



...my memories...



yeeaahh...now i'm back in KK...bestnyeee..hahaha...away from books,classes,tutorials,etc for a while..yeahh...hehehehe...went to the zoo recently with my cuzies..best jugalah...seiing those cute creatures...hahaha...the best part is i got the chance to ride the elephant namely TEKIRI...cute lerhh..and oso got the chance to hold a snake lively...an unforgetable memories..hehehe..i've inserted some piccas of the crazy moment....enjoy...XOXO

1 comment:

  1. okie! baby elephant do not sleep like it!! it must be dead! nuuu!!!!!!!

    p.s: please put the chatbox in ur blog! and linked me to urs! hehe

    ReplyDelete