Who am I?

My photo
My name is Merelyn..I'm EXTRA small for my age but have SUPER BIG dream to achieve in lyfe..I don't talk much but i do SMILE a lot..NOTHING MUCH!

Friday, January 9, 2009

School....hurmmm

hey again.....
it's been a while since i've write something again....
it's not that there's special thing about it though but i'm just sharing with u another boring-teenage-life-story...heee...well i it's not dat boring but i can say a bit..hahaha...
well now i'm back in college to continue my study...mid sem test is just around the corner...3 days to go...(OMG...still have time to blog..hahaha..narhhhh..)......since i came back the other day..hurrmmm i don'y have the mood to study..i'm still on holiday-mood..huhuu...though i have a mid sem test coming...hahahah..wuteva..since i came back to college i just miss the moment together wit my family and friends...family..nothing much to share...friends..hurmmm..well i don't really know much wut is happening since everyone seems buzy with their own life including me...hee. .but i know there's been a misunderstanding between some of us now...since everyone left high school nothing seems to be like the old days where we get to hang out together happily..but now..i don't know whether its just me who change or maybe them or shud i say everyone changed...huhuhu...wut to do...i guess this is the reality of life right??...friends do come and go but real friends?? i guess u know the answers write....well i guess that's ol 4 now...keep reading to my online-journal of my boring-teenage-life...heeee...XOXO!!

'

No comments:

Post a Comment